Configuration Management II
- Support OHIO CM/ILS in any tasks required including:
- Developing Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Certifications primarily with research of data and data entry in Navy Data Environment (NDE)
- Developing Engineering Changes and integrating with other groups within our division to obtain data and ensure its accuracy (OHIO Hardware, OHIO Systems Engineering, OHIO Installations, etc.)
- Supporting Allowance Parts List (APL) updates as required by tracking the status of APL updates and working with the Technical Support Agent and CM/ILS personnel to resolve any questions for completion of the updates
- Attending OHIO CM/ILS group meetings as required, including the CM/ILS Team Meeting and Platform Installation Schedule/Media Delivery/ECI Status Meeting
- Positively interfacing with other activities (Program Sponsors, Naval Sea Logistics Center, NUWC Keyport, etc.) as required
- Working with Microsoft Access database to maintain current and correct CM/ILS/Installation data including completions of tasks and boat schedules
- Completing any other tasks requested by team leads to support the completion of CM/ILS products, such as assisting in the maintaining and organization of the CM/ILS area of the OHIO Collaborative Environment, supporting CM documentation development and approval, and obtaining access to all databases required for completion of tasks
- No travel is required for this position.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelors level degree in any field, 5 to 7 years of experience related to CM/ILS efforts.
- Effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Analytical ability to define problems, collect necessary data, establish facts, and to take recommended action based upon applicable established guidelines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Complete tasks in a timely manner as required to support upcoming installations and deadlines
- Maintain high attention to detail to ensure accuracy of data
- Familiarity with computer hardware and software; proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.