Engineering Technician – QA
- Full-Time position supporting the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division Newport’s Naval Array Technical Support Center (NATSC) Quality Management System (QMS); and Material Inspection and Receiving.
- QA support of all programs/program support in Bldg 1176, Hose Shop/Tow Cable and QA Receiving.
- Evaluation/Inspection of repairs per Work Instructions.
- Generate Inspection forms and Test Records.
- Conduct audits on inventory, JTF, hazmat, revision and controlled documentation. Verify compliance with Quality Operating Procedures.
- Conduct receipt inspection of parts and materials against drawings and specifications. Generate receiving inspection records.
- Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Process (PDREP) data entry.
- Generate PDREP Supplier Discrepancy Reports and weekly Receiving Report.
- Generation of Trouble Reports based on identified need to change technical documentation.
- Ability to perform tasks in Master Control and NDA (NATSC Depot Application).
- Work independently on Supervisor assigned special projects.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Security Clearance or be able to obtain one.
- Technical School Diploma.
- At least 3 years’ related experience.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Secret Clearance highly desired.
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.