Configuration Management Specialist II
Engineering Technician I-II
- Assembles or installs equipment or parts requiring simple wiring, soldering, or connecting.
- Candidate performs simple or routine tasks or tests; operates and adjusts simple test equipment; records test data.
- Gathers and maintains specified records of engineering data such as tests, drawings, etc.; performs computations by substituting numbers in specified formulas; plots data and draws simple curves and graphs.
- Following specific instructions; assembles or constructs simple or standard equipment or parts; may service or repair simple instruments or equipment.
- Can conduct a variety of tests using established methods. Prepares test specimens, adjusts and operates equipment, and records test data, pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors.
- Extracts engineering data from various prescribed but non-standardized sources; processes the data following well-defined methods including elementary algebra and geometry; presents the data in prescribed form.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Candidate required to at least lift 50lbs
- Security Clearance or be able to obtain one.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Secret Clearance highly desired.
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.