ILS TDA Support
AN/BYG-1 Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Technical Direction Agent (TDA) Support
USW Combat Systems Department (Code 25)
Deployed Systems Branch (Code 2514)
- Support ILS TDA in any tasks required including:
- Reviewing technical documentation for accuracy and compliancy in accordance with existing checklists
- Generating new Technical Manual Deficiency Evaluation Reports (TMDER) against existing technical manuals, as required.
- Support managing existing TMDERs as required, which includes ensuring TMDERs are properly incorporated in to technical manuals and are accurately tracked in TMDER Database.
- Investigating issues with existing technical manuals reported from fleet support, including desktop and lab validation, as necessary.
- Support TDA in management of master schedule for all upcoming releases for technical manuals, which includes providing weekly schedule updates to the wider BYG-1 community.
- Participate in ILS TDA meetings as required, including Bi-Weekly TMDER Evaluation Meeting, Weekly GD/MIKEL Status Meeting, Weekly Tech Manual Status Meeting, CM/ILS Team Meeting, and Platform Installation Schedule/Media Delivery/ECI Status Meeting.
- Work with existing group members to support Technical Manual Maintenance Authority (TMMA) duties, which include technical manual compliancy checks and staging for deliveries.
- Positively interface with Source providers (General Dynamics, Progeny, PDA/DRS, SeaCorp, MIKEL) to ensure source is being provided on time in accordance with master schedule.
- Participate in Manuscript and Preliminary IETM reviews, as necessary.
- Ensuring key milestones for each delivery are met, in accordance with master schedule. Work with IETM Development Team (IDT) and TDA to ensure milestones are receiving proper support and are being met.
- Review provisioning data and APLs and ensure consistent with IETM and other technical documentation
- Review Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD) for accuracy in conjunction with Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Readiness Based Sparing (RBS) development efforts.
- Review Maintenance and Operator Training curriculum for accuracy
- Work positively in a team environment and take direction from team leads
- Good communication skills
- Complete tasks in a timely manner as required to support upcoming technical manual releases
- Maintain high attention to detail to ensure accuracy of data
- Experience working with Technical Manual Development efforts, preferably S1000D IETMs.
- Experience with Navy Provisioning process and Naval Supply System
- Experience with RCM Development Process
- Experience with Navy Training Curriculum format and development